Antidepressant skills. Coping with suicidal thoughts. Dealing with depression. Positive coping. Relaxation audio.
It provides information, support and referrals for Canadians struggling with an eating disorder or for those looking for information to support a friend or family member. Instant chat and text options are now available.
- http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/anger-management/art-20045434 – Anger management: 10 tips to tame your temper
- http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control.aspx – Controlling Anger Before it Controls You
- https://www.anxietybc.com/ – Canadian non-profit organization promoting awareness of anxiety disorders and supporting access to evidence based resources and treatment.
- https://adaa.org/ – Aniety and Depression Association of America is dedicated to the prevention, treatment, and cure of anxiety, depressive, obsessive-compulsive, and trauma-related disorders through education, practice, and research.
- https://psychologytools.com/ – A reliable tool for psychological self-help for the public.
- https://www.chronicle.com/article/Facing-Anxiety/241968 – Students share how they cope and how campuses can help
- http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/assertive/art-20044644 – Being assertive: Reduce stress, communicate better
- https://psychologytools.com/self-esteem.html – Tools and personal assessments related to self-esteem and assertiveness
- https://sleepfoundation.org/sleep-topics/sleep-hygiene – Information on sleep hygiene and how to maintain it.
- https://www.sleepassociation.org/patients-general-public/insomnia/sleep-hygiene-tips/ – Sleep Hygiene Tips – Research & Treatments
- http://www.camh.ca/en/hospital/health_information/a_z_mental_health_and_addiction_information/Trama/Pages/default.aspx – What is trauma and how can it can be addressed?
- http://www.apa.org/topics/trauma/ – Quick information on trauma from the American Psychological Association
- https://psychologytools.com – Psychology tools for addressing trauma and related issues