January 19, 26, February 2, 9
11:30AM to 12:30PM
Join Amelia Valenti in her workshop(s) that aim to optimize your approach to personal growth, goal setting, and building resilience.
Amelia will be hosting 4 free workshops:
Design your Life – January 19, 11:30AM to 12:30PM
Design Thinking is a human-focused method that supports well-being in unprecedented/complex times. In this introductory coaching session, we will explore:
• What Design Thinking is and how it can be used in our personal lives;
• how Design Thinking is effective for personal growth; and;
• values-based strategies to begin designing the life you want.
Day Design – January 26, 11:30AM to 12:30PM
When you design the life you want to live, the key is to dream big and start small – this means is creating and implementing manageable steps towards your overall goals and dreams.
In this coaching session, we will explore:
• How to design each day so that it aligns with your core values;
• an easy-to-use day design template; and;
• reflect on how to measure the growth and progression in your day design.
Design for Resilience – February 2, 11:30AM to 12:30PM
A key to success in life is resilience. Resilience is the inner strength that supports us in overcoming obstacles and having empathy for others. In this coaching session, we will explore:
• why resilience is key to designing the life you want;
• strategies that are guaranteed to improve your resilience; and;
• the connection between resilience and empathy.
Designing your Future – February 9, 11:30AM to 12:30PM
In this culminating session, we will explore how to plan for a future with Design Thinking by:
• getting creative with some life design ideas;
• reviewing the toolbox of strategies and how to use them in the future; and;
• learning how to self-assess your progress.
Click here to register for these events
Registrants can sign up for one or multiple of the sessions. Attendance to all sessions is not required.
Please direct any questions about the event or accessibility to Connor Blakeborough at email@example.com