The Student Wellness Centre offers a flu shot clinic each year, once the new vaccine has been released by Public Health. The clinic is typically offered in late October or November. Please check back for the date and time.
Flu clinic 2017: Monday, November 6th, 10am – 3pm
Please bring the following to MUSC B101 to receive your flu vaccination:
- Student ID
- Health card
Can’t make this date? Call or visit the Student Wellness Centre to book an appointment for another day.
For more information about the flu shot, visit https://www.ontario.ca/page/flu-facts or book a medical appointment.
- Take the time to get your flu vaccine. The Student Wellness Centre offers a flu shot clinic, or if you have missed the date, you can book a medical appointment.
- Take preventative actions to stop the spread of germs.
- Covering your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like the flu.
- If you are sick with flu-like illness, stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone except to get medical care or for other necessities.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.