Cancelling an Appointment
- Call or visit
- Regular appointment cancellations require 12 business hours notice
- Appointments cannot be cancelled via email.
Failure to provide 12 business hours cancellation – fees may apply
Client/Patient Eligibility at the Student Wellness Centre (SWC)
A current McMaster University student card is required to be seen for medical/nursing/counselling services. A student must also have a valid provincial or territorial health card, or a UHIP card (University Health Insurance Plan – for international students). International students without a UHIP card must provide proof of coverage with a pre-approved insurance plan from the ISS (International Student Services) Office.
Medical Services are available to:
- full-time undergraduate students
- full and part-time graduate students
- Divinity Students
Counselling Services and Wellness Education are available to:
- full-time undergraduate and graduate students
Naturopathic Services are available to:
- All students
SWC services identified are not available to the following students:
- Medical/Counselling/Wellness Education -MBA students, Medical Residents, Interns, Part-time students, Visiting PHD students, Post-Doctoral Fellows, and Centre for Continuing Education (CCE).